Flexible Invoice Factoring
Factoring is a well established form of commercial finance for businesses. It uses your receivables to support your growth, not hinder it, by bridging the funding gap between raising an invoice and getting the invoice paid.
Typically we will advance up to 80 -85% of the value of your invoice within a business day of your issuing them. We then work with you to get prompt payment from your customer and pay you the balance, less our fees, on collection.
- Receivables finance is flexible, the amount advanced to you by Republic Business Credit grows directly in line with your sales.
- You can take advantage of your opportunities. You can focus on taking advantage of those new business prospects, factoring will support growth opportunities.
- Factoring is focused on your accounts receivables as collateral. Republic Business Credit do not look to tie up your personal or other business assets.
- Republic Business Credit focuses on the quality of your receivables not a three digit credit score. We help many businesses transform their prospects by focusing on the business strengths in its accounts receivable not on its past.
- Your business can pay its payables and take advantage of settlement discounts, while not having to offer settlement discounts to your customers. You can meet your payroll and address any tax arrears or liens and focus on building your business.
Types of Receivables Advanced Upon
Republic Business Credit purchases receivables sold to other businesses on standard credit terms (up to Net 60). We look for these customers to be creditworthy and have extensive resource and experience in making commercial assessments. We fund receivables in the majority of sectors – manufacturing, staffing, transportation, consulting, advertising, call center services, engineering, oil support, biofuels, training, distribution, food, beverages, distribution, automotive, aviation, most other service sectors etc. The few sectors we do not serve are third party medical billing, house construction and progress billing.
Business That Can Use Our Factoring Service
- Start up, fast growing, turnaround companies.
- Annual sales volume of $1 million to $60 million
- All industries that sell to other business on credit terms except construction and 3rd party medical billing.
- Oil & Gas
- Temporary Staffing
- IT Hardware and Servicing
- Government Contracting
- Import / Export
- High Tech