Republic1 – Asset Based Lending
For businesses with working capital needs beyond their A/R Republic1 advances against eligible inventory and/or eligible machinery and equipment.
The Republic1 facility maximizes availability and advance rates on accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment. This releases the value of a business’s collateral to support growth, restructuring and ensure the business is placed to take advantage of its opportunities.
- Combined facility ensures maximum availability based on asset valuation.
- One single borrowing base including A//R, inventory and/or machinery and equipment along with live web-based reporting.
- One Account Executive as point of contact for day to day activity.
- Covenant free facility with no covenants and/or financial restrictions.
- Accounts Receivable – up to 90% of eligible A/R.
- Inventory – up to 75% of eligible Inventory.
- Machinery & Equipment – up to 75% of eligible Machinery & Equipment.
Facilities – from $500,000 to $5 million on each type of asset (Facilities start at $100,000 for A/R only).
Advantages of a Republic1 Facility
- Credit management and credit department at no cost.
- Lockbox expense borne by Republic Business Credit.
- No time consuming pro-forma financial statements, budgets and other requirements imposed upon client.
- No personal assets pledged.